Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a little update

Well hello, faithful blog-readers. I promised myself that I wouldn't update this until I had a real break from wedding editing. FINALLLLLLY.
So I have a little half self-imposed, half hard drive space-imposed break. Amazing how you can fill up a Terabyte hard drive so quickly.
Not too much is new here. Robert started a new semester, we had a real live snowstorm, I'm selling jeans on eBay for at least what I paid for them, hopefully more. I'm also trying to get all these boxes of stuff I've had for years out of the way. I realized that I've moved a lot in the past 8 years. Let's count, shall we? 10 times. And I realized that I really don't want to keep moving 6 shoeboxes and tubs with me each time I move. So I got a couple scrapbooks and got vicious on the memories.
Tomorrow we're going to Nashville to spend time with baby nephew Colton and the rest of the fam - I'm so excited. I got him the cutest toy ever....get excited, Colt.
This is not a very exciting update, but I'll leave you with some very cute pictures of Rufus and Franny (Jason and Megan's dog) playing in the snow. They do look vicious, don't they?


2 comments:

  1. um, just realized you had a blog!!! how cool! i'll keep up with you guys now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Char! I miss you. I wouldn't wish for Rufus to be like Charlie....you must not have seen the part where he completely plowed down the little dof playing fetch... :)

    Clint and I are inspired by your 101 in 1001 and want to make our own! (And, don't worry, a wedding scrapbook is still on my list as well!) Maybe we will post one too. We'll see! :) Glad you guys are doing well. Glad I can somewhat keep up with you on twitter too! :)

    ReplyDelete