Wednesday, January 21, 2009

copycat

I'm copying the Littles' blog, where Caroline lists her favorite things and non-favorite things about living in Portland (in the winter specifically). So here is my version of this for winter in Saint Louis.

LOVE
The Monkey Woman coat I got in the fall because 1. it was a huge discount 2. i actually needed it
(same goes for my arsenal of SmartWool...and snowboots)
There is snow that stays on the ground
It snows
Scarfs are a necessity, not just an accessory
An excuse for hot chocolate

Don't so much LOVE
Ice that you slip on
Cold that never stops
Not being able to wear skirts and TOMS
Cracked hands - no lotion seems to help :(

Winter Award Winner
My very first space heater...mmmmmm. How did I ever live without this?

p.s. I have two categories of blog folders on my toolbar. One is "blogs" and the other is "stalk blogs". Basically it's people I know, and people I don't know. I think the fact that Perez Hilton is on "blogs" and not "stalk blogs" is telling. About something. Draw your own conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment