Sunday, August 1, 2010

to my fellow deal-hunters...

Yes, I know it's cool to coupon now...recessionista, anyone? Thanks to my mom, I love scouting out good deals and I love being able to pass those on to people. I've had a lot of people ask me about all the rewards programs/online surveys/points programs that I use, so I decided I might as well post referrals to all of them. If you have any questions about them or want an invitation (so I get credit too) ask me...I love to talk savings.

Gift Cards/Rewards

MyPoints - I think that over the past few years I've probably gotten a few hundred dollars worth of gift cards from them. There are surveys you can take, and emails you can click on to get points. Also, whenever you order something online, go through them, and you'll get points per dollar spent. I don't have a referral link for this one, but I've posted it to my facebook wall, or you can email me for an invitation.

Swagbucks - search engine that rewards you with gift cards or prizes when you search or do surveys through them.

Opinion Outpost - surveys that pay out in Amazon credit or cash. (significant contributor to our Wii)

Lightspeed Panel - surveys that pay out in gift cards (the other Wii-funder)

InboxDollars - you get a $5 bonus when you join this one - similar to MyPoints, but you can't cash out til you get $30.

Fashion (most of these are 1-2 sales, eg. American Apparel one day, Lacoste the next, etc)

Swirl - from the people at Daily Candy (since I love them too) super fun sample sales - found out about some new stuff through them.

Shopittome - posted this link to Facebook as well, or contact me for an invitation. love this place - you enter the brands you like, and the sizes you wear, and they email you an aggregated list once (or more if you like) per week showing you all the sales on what you like.

Hautelook - awesome fashion....awesome deals - I just ordered a couple things from them, and paid $178 less than retail price. that's a lot.

RueLaLa - more amazing clothes and deals on them

Modnique - same idea - more variety

bTrendie - this one is for baby type stuff, which is not for me right now, but since 1 million friends are having kids, it's good for buying baby gifts.

2 comments: